Santa Paws is definitely coming to FurBaby 2021!
We haven’t yet updated all the information below…. but, we can promise Santa will be visiting FurBaby this Christmas.
Stay tuned… we have some phenomenal things happening this Christmas, tickets will go on sale soon.
In the meantime, make sure you enter the LIFE IS BETTER WITH A FURBABY COMPETITION, to go into the draw to WIN a hamper worth over $1,000
It’s pretty special when Santa comes to visit our FurBaby Dog and Puppy Daycare Centre! And it’s even more special when he takes time from his busy schedule to have a photo taken with adorable, cute dogs and puppies. Santa Paws is for the whole family and your partner, children and other pets are always welcome to be included!
FurBaby hosts its Santa Paws event every year so your beloved dog or puppy can have a photo with Santa. And, while you receive a super cute Christmas memento, you also give back to our Western Australian community, as this year we will be raising funds for Guide Dogs WA.
FurBaby is all about dogs and puppies so we know how to get your dog or puppy to look at the camera to make sure your photo is super cute! The very talented Richelle from Richelle Beswick Photography is an amazing animal photographer, her work is incredible and we have been lucky to have her take our wonderful Santa Paws photos over the last four years.
This year we have transformed our VID Area into a Christmas wonderland, with Christmas trees and baubles galore, all set up for Santa’s visit, so he is nice and comfortable and your photos will be perfect! We are all skilled with animals so you can be assured we will be able to set the scene for a great photo of your special dog or puppy spending time with Santa.
ABOUT – WHEN & WHERE
• Saturday, 28th November 2020 | 9am – 2pm
• Sunday, 29th November 2020 | 9am – 2pm
• Saturday, 5th December 2020 | 9am – 2pm
• Sunday, 6th December 2020 | 9am – 1pm
• Saturday, 12th December 2020 | 9am – 2pm
• Sunday, 13th December 2020 | 9am – 2pm
• Saturday, 19th December 2020 | 9am – 2pm
Link to book your santa session
2020 SANTA PAWS COMMUNITY – RAISING MONEY FOR GUIDE DOGS WA
It takes over two years and costs more than $50,000 to train a Guide or Assistance Dog. Guide Dogs WA relies on the support of the community to provide these life changing services to Western Australians living with low vision, disability and illness.
You’re welcome to have multiple photos. For instance, if you want one photo of the whole family, and the next photo with just Santa and the dog/s, that is certainly possible. It will just cost $15 for each photo. You won’t have to decide how many photos you want when booking your session, this can be decided on the day.
TREATS – TO GET YOUR DOG TO LOOK AT THE CAMERA
DOG AGGRESSIVE/FEARFUL ANIMALS
The only time dogs need to be close to one another is waiting for the photo. So, what we suggest is… bring two people to Santa Paws, one waits inside, the other waits in the car with the dogs. When it is time for the photo, you can drive your car close to VID and sneak the dogs in and out. That way no one misses out on photos and everyone stays safe.
FOOD & DRINK
LINK TO PHOTOS
Participants can have their very own high resolution digital copy to use for whatever they wish, with no additional fees.
To download your picture; find it in the folder with the date that you came for your Santa Paws photo. There will be a download icon on your picture. Click on this icon and it will download the photo to your computer without you having to pay any more money.
PHOTO TERMS & CONDITIONS
– By having you, your family members, and/or your furbabies photo taken you are authorising FurBaby, and its associated parties, to use the photos and publish them.
– Photos will NOT be kept private and will be accessible to the public.
– FurBaby takes no responsibility to ensure the archive of photos. If there is a technical error, it is no fault of FurBaby.
– Photos always remain the property of FurBaby Boutique & Cafe.
– If you do not wish for any of the above to occur, you are permitted to take the photo on your own advise. But, be aware the same $15 charge applies.