Exciting opportunities has become available to join the FurBaby Groom & Pamper team as a Dog Groomer.
This locally & family owned businesses facilitates, an amazing state-of-the-art grooming salon, a café for humans, a boutique of pet items, a barkery for dogs, an off lead play area and doggy daycare.
With the business being the only one of its kind in Australia, its a very unique, supportive and amazing working environment.
We need experienced Groomers to join our team. We have full-time and casual positions available for the right applicants. With training and support available FurBaby offers an amazing state-of-the-art environment to work in. Offering both stable and flexible hours as the Salon is very busy and booked out for months.
Our management and staff enjoy a happy, friendly and cohesive working relationship. The primary role of this position is to groom dogs and maintain a functioning grooming department, handing customers and hygienic standards.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
– Previous experience at a similar level is required
– High level capability of Grooming, including scissor cuts
– Have a passion for grooming and delivering excellent outcomes
– Professional and well presented at all times
– Good attitude and work ethic
– Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
– Maintain grooming cleanliness and hygiene to highest standards
We in return offer successful applicants:
– You will enjoy the fun and exciting industry
– State-of-the-art grooming salon, with air-conditioning
– Constant training opportunities
– Competitive remuneration
– Uniform provided
– Equipment provided
– Free parking
– A challenging yet relaxed, friendly environment
– Supportive team environment
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
If you believe you have the relevant attributes and experience to excel in this role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to submit your:
– Employment Application Form
– Covering Letter