Chef / Short Order Cook / Roadhouse Cook / Professional Food Preparation
Ever wondered what a Dog Café is? If you are passionate, motivated & want to work with a great team in a different hospitality environment, this is a position for you!
• Great Company, Great People, Great Family Friendly Working Hours!!
• NO split shifts or working nights!
• One person preparing the food, where you create independently to allow your passion to shine through!
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Furbaby Boutique & Café. We are an alfresco dining café; located in Westminster with an emphasis on good quality food. The business facilitates a café for humans and a barkery for dogs. It is the very first of its kind in Australia!
You can view our full menu here
Full time hours required are:
• Monday & Tuesday | Closed
• Wednesday – Friday | 9am to 4pm
• Saturday & Sunday | 7.30am to 3pm
Our management and staff enjoy a happy, friendly and cohesive working relationship. The primary role of this position is to manage and execute all functionalities of the kitchen to produce outstanding quality food for the café, function area and barkery.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
– Experienced Cook
– Able to handle ordering and stock inventory
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience at a similar level is required
– Have a passion for cooking and delivering excellent quality foods
– Professional and well presented at all times
– Good attitude and work ethic
– Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
– Maintain kitchen cleanliness and hygiene to highest standards
– Able to supervise kitchen staff
We in return offer successful applicants:
– You will enjoy the fun and exciting industry
– Competitive remuneration
– Free parking
– A challenging yet relaxed, friendly environment
– Supportive team environment
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
If you believe you have the relevant attributes and experience to excel in this role, please send your application to email@example.com.
You will need to submit your:
– Employment Application Form
– Covering Letter