Firstly, thank you for being so patient and for your support following guidelines this week. We’ve all done so well to have zero cases thus far. We are so lucky for WA to be on lockdown for only a week, but boy did we miss our gorgeous furbabies for that week!!
Whilst we were happy to stay at home and keep everyone safe, we are so looking forward to going back to work next Monday, 8th February. Though; there is going to be some new procedures in place to make sure we’re as ‘contactless’ as possible. Both Groom & Pamper and Doggy Daycare have new incoming/outgoing procedures, please see below for further details…
Groom & Pamper
Our amazing groomers; Ani, Bryony, Sarah & Trish will be working extra hours to fit everyone in. So, if you require a grooming appointment for your furbaby; book online now and we will get back to you ASAP with a grooming time.
When you come to your appointment there are a few changes that we need to keep everyone safe, please ensure you comply with the following:
We require everyone to sign in with the SafeWA App (or fill in the manual register). There will be a registration station outside the building for you to do this. Hand sanitiser will be available for you too there.
- We ask that no one enters the FurBaby premises for Grooming. Instead, wait out the front and knock on the Grooming windows. The Groomers will meet you outside wearing personal safety gear. We ask that you too wear your mask to keep everyone safe.
- We have slip leads, which we will sanitise between handlers. We ask that when the Groomer comes outside to meet you, you remove your dog’s belongings, and we will walk them inside using our slip leads. Whilst, we understand this is extreme precaution, we would prefer to ensure that all items entering our Salon are sterilised, and the only way that we can mandate this is by eliminating external items entering. At the end of your furbaby’s groom, we will bring them outside and swap lead/collars with you.
- If you would like to cancel or reschedule your grooming appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 94406690. We truly understand that all our clients and their families health and safety is of the utmost importance, however we urge you to support small local business while you are able to. We request that you give us as much notice as possible though, as we still have a business to run.
- We will no longer we accepting cash for grooming. Please ensure you can use our EFTPOS facilities upon collection of your furbaby.
Our daycare is looking forward to opening back up, we have missed our furbabies so much! We ask that you follow the new procedures though, for the time being.
- We require everyone to sign in with the SafeWA App (or fill in the manual register). There will multiple stations setup for you to do this. Hand sanitiser will be available for you too there.
- We ask that only Daycare customers enter the FurBaby premises to drop off /pick up your dog. You will be required to wear a mask when entering the premises to keep everyone safe.
- We have slip leads, which we will sanitise between handlers. We ask that when you see Rachel in the morning, you remove your dog’s belongings and exchange it with the slip lead provided, then hand the lead to Rachel to escort your furbaby into daycare. Please take your dogs belongings home with you. Whilst, we understand this is extreme precaution, we would prefer to ensure that all items entering Daycare are sterilised, and the only way that we can mandate this is by eliminating external items entering. At the end of your furbaby’s day of playing, we place them back on the slip leads to hand them back to you, where to can again exchange it for your dogs collar/harness/lead set.
- During this time, we will stop offering our half day service. This means that all dogs must be signed into daycare between 7am-9am, the doors will then be locked. The doors again will open at 4pm-6pm for pick up. Whilst we understand this may be an inconvenience, and we do apologise, we are doing this to minimise the amount of people within the premise throughout the day.
FurBaby’s Health and Safety Procedure
If you would like to see our full covid-19 health and safety procedure you are more than welcome to do so at: https://furbaby.com.au/covid19-health-safety-procedure/
We can not thank everyone enough for their support and messages of concern during this time. This lockdown was hard on everyone, but it is especially hard on small businesses. Even more hard for those businesses, like us, who are still rebuilding from the shutdown last year. We are so unbelievably grateful for the love and support we have received from our amazing clients and friends during the last week. We look forward to seeing you all during the next couple of weeks. And, thank you so much for your patience whilst we learn how to navigate this post-covid world.
If you have any questions what so ever please do not hesitate to call us on 94406690 – our phone is available 24/7
Please keep safe everyone during this time!!! Lots of love and cuddles to you and your furbabies!