To help raise much needed funds for the RSPCA, the 22 Crew are holding a charity ride. This is a unique experience, to join a group of motorbike enthusiasts for a beautiful coastal ride. It promises to be a great day out! If you have a motorbike (any make) or car you’re invited to join in the fun!
Details of the ride …
– Costs $20 per bike or car
– Leave from FurBaby Boutique & Café – 29/386 Wanneroo Road, Westminster WA
……..– Food & drink (especially coffee) will be available to purchase
– Sunday, 20th March 2016
– Registrations 9.00am – 10.15am
– Ride leaves 10.30am
– The ride will travel along the coast with a planned stop
– Finshes at Veterans MC Clubhouse – 68 Sylvia Street, Nollamara
Check out the FB event for more details: //www.facebook.com/events/229645737380603/
If you are unable to make the ride but still wish to donate or wish to sponsor this ride then please use these bank details to put money in
N Green | BSB:016375 | Acc:459466736
It will be such a fun day, come and join in and help us raise much needed money for the RSPCA.