It’s not fair for your furbaby to miss out on celebrations this WA Day! So, we’ve put together something really special for your furbaby to do!
Sponsored by Pure Pet Products; your furbaby will be able to explore the maze and discover tasty treasures, just like our forefathers did ‘digging for gold’.
This WA Day we are running a very special treasure hunt! Where your furbaby can search for treats from Pure Pet Products in our VID (Very Important Dog) Area.
The area is completely enclosed, so even those pups who are prone to run-away can be left off-lead to explore and find their ‘treasure’. Which is super important to get their minds working and let them be dogs to search and find. The treasure hunt is run on an individual basis, one furbaby at a time, so there can be no fighting over the treasure. Nanna FurBaby will be there to make sure everyone has the safest and bestest time.
The Treasure Hunt will cost $10, this includes a packet of treats from Pure Pet Products, so if your furbaby doesn’t find all their treasure on the day they get to take it home for later!
Can’t wait to see you at FurBaby Cafe!!
How it works…
– Guests will be invited to line up outside out VID (Very Important Dog) Area, with all dogs on lead
– One by one, each family will be invited into the Treasure Hunt. Dogs then can be taken off lead to explore the Treasure Hunt
– Treats will be available for purchase within VID, cash and eftpos facilities available. The reason why we are only premitting Pure Pets treats into VID is because then we can ensure the area is free from any unknown products that other dogs may be allergic too.
– Each family will be given a set amount of time to find the treats. Any treats not found within the time frame will be given to the family to take home
– Please Note: The Boutique & Cafe will be operating as normal WA Day from 9am-2pm