It’s pretty special when Santa comes to visit! It’s even more special when he takes time out to spend it with adorable cute furbabies.
That’s why FurBaby hosts Santa Paws event every year – So your furbaby can have their photo taken with Santa. And, whilst it is super cute, its gives back to animals in need, as it raises much needed money and awareness for some of Perth’s most impactful animal rescues.
As FurBaby is all about animals, we know how to get them looking at the camera ever so cute! The very talented Richelle from Richelle Beswick Photography is an amazing animal photographer, her work is absolutely amazing, we are so lucky to have her do our Santa Paws photos. We are able capture the best possible photo of your dog, animals, family and Santa.
This year we have transformed our VID Area to a Christmas wonderland, with Christmas trees and baubles galore, all set up for Santa, so he is nice and comfortable and photos will be perfect! As we are all skilled with animals you can be assured we will be able to capture how special your furbaby is spending time with Santa.
Santa Paws is not only for dogs, if you wanted to include your whole family. Or, animals that are not dogs, they are certainly welcome too!
• Saturday, 23rd November 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Sunday, 24th November 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Saturday, 30th November 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Sunday, 1st December 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Saturday, 7th December 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Sunday, 8th December 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Saturday, 14th December 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Sunday, 15th December 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Saturday, 21st December 2019 | 9am – 2pm
• Sunday, 22nd December 2019 | 9am – 2pm
Participants will be asked to line up outside the VID Area to wait for their turn to have their picture with Santa. Therefore, no bookings are needed, we will make sure everyone gets their opportunity to have their photo taken. We ask that all animals are kept on a lead or in a pet carrier for safety. Gazebos will be erected, so you will have protection from the weather while lining up for the photos. It doesn’t take much time to have a photo with Santa, so the line moves fairly quickly.
You’re welcome to have multiple photos. For instance, if you want one photo of the whole family, and the next photo with just Santa and the dog/s, that is certainly possible. It will just cost $15 for each photo.
The only time dogs need to be close to one another is in the line waiting for the photo. So, what we suggest is… bring two people to Santa Paws, one lines up and waits, the other waits in the car with the dogs. When it is time for the photo, you can drive your car close to VID and sneak the dogs in and out. That way no one misses out on photos and everyone stays safe.
Participants can have their very own high resolution digital copy to use for whatever they wish, with no additional fees.
To download your picture; find it in the folder with the date that you came for your Santa Paws photo. There will be a download icon on your picture. Click on this icon and it will download the photo to your computer without you having to pay any more money.
– By having you, your family members, and/or your furbabies photo taken you are authorising FurBaby, and it’s associated parties, to use the photos and publish them.
– Photos will NOT be kept private and will be accessible to the public.
– FurBaby takes no responsibility to ensure the archive of photos. If there is a technical error, it is no fault of FurBaby.
– Photos always remain the property of FurBaby Boutique & Cafe.
– If you do not wish for any of the above to occur, you are permitted to take the photo on your own advise. But, be aware the same $15 charge applies.